Woodturning Design Magazine & penturners.org

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Our little pen & display design contest that began last month is featured in the latest issue (# 3) of Woodturning Design magazine, on the cover and page 15.

Now we should see some action...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

daledut

Ed,
Do you subscribe or do you get advanced copies because you are a published author? I bought the first one from a Meijer store near me but have not found it there since.
I just called to try to subscribe, because I love the magazine.

BTW you did a nice job on the polymer clay pen article.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by daledut
<br />Ed,
Do you subscribe or do you get advanced copies because you are a published author? I bought the first one from a Meijer store near me but have not found it there since.
I just called to try to subscribe, because I love the magazine.

BTW you did a nice job on the polymer clay pen article.

Check out Home Depot, yes right HD. I found the first magazine at Borders, but when the second came out I could not find it in several Borders in MI and NJ, my wife remembered my search and came back from HD with the second issue. Check it out there.
Rudy

YoYoSpin

Dale, it is a great mag, and getting better all the time. The articles are first rate. Whenever anyone writes an article for the mag, they get a free early issue or two...but I have a regular subsription as well. If you can't find the magazine at your local stores, send an email to the editor, Joe Herrmann, and he'll help you out: http://www.woodturningdesign.com/...editors@woodturningdesign.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom