Wooden Pen Pro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
As the replies in posts 3, 4, 5, & 6 have said; I can attest to them all. And I'm much further away in good old cold Canada!

hewunch

I have used him a couple of times. Other than the fact that he is in Hawaii and I am in SC so shipping takes a while, I am very satisfied with his service. He is the only carrier of the Fisher's of Men Sierra that I am aware of.

Lenny

Excellent service! Minor issues like a missing clip resolved quickly. Shipping to Maine often quicker than from closer vendors and reasonable rates.

jttheclockman

I too have used him a couple times and the only issue I had was with the poker pen kit he carries and that was a manufactorer problem and he sent me replacement kits with no problem and passed on the problem to the makers. I would use him again.

Dave_M

I've used them in the past. Good product and quick to ship but so so service. Not that they didn't offer to resolve my issue (plating issue on a new kit I just received) but they sure didn't make it easy. I ended up eating the cost of the kit simply because it was more cost effective to order a new one. They seem like good people and I like the products they sell, but less than ideal service from my perspective. Still... I would probably order from them again.

Buzzzz4

I've had issues with the plating on the triangle and fisher of men kits. He resolved them to my satisfaction and would highly suggest him as a vendor. I just wouldn't suggest those kits.

Have used him numerous times with just a few problems. The problems were resolved promptly and much to my satisfaction. He is the only place I can find the fishers of men pens. I am a more than satisfied customer.:):):)

Top Bottom