Wooden Boxes for Barons

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pipeyeti

His shipping is low cost and fast. Besides Jim that owns and operates the site is an active duty seviceman and I do all I can to give him biz when I can. No connection to the site just a very satisfied customer.

redfishsc

Arizona Silhouette has some very nice boxes that you buy inserts for that are custom molded to accept Barons. I am very, very partial to them, although they are a bit short for my longer closed-end Barons.

Hello

I'm considering just buying a router and having the Mrs. sew some tiny fleece pillows to go inside some boxes I'd make. I've bought some boxes..and they were great....but, being new to the hobby, I think I want to "go all the way" with it. I know it'll take more time, but I have no plans for production turning. If I can figure out a jig that will allow me to plunge route a hole into, but not through a 7" piece of wood, I'm golden.

alamocdc

Al, CSUSA has a bax they call the Havana for $4.99. They should fit pens up to 3/4" dia. I have some of these and I like them. Their Lift Pen boxes are the same price and should also fit a Baron if you don't get carried away with the dia. I use and like these too. For the larger high end pens, I like their Regal. They are currently on closeout and are more expensive, but they're nice boxes.

IPD_Mrs

Larry thanks for the link. We are going to give WPP a shot on a couple of things. His shipping is a little high but I am interested in the boxes as they look to be of nice quality. If they are not of exceptional quality compaired to boxes that Bill sells then I will stick with AS. Nobody beats Bill in speed and low cost of shipping!

Mike

pipeyeti

I'm sure you will like them. I have been please with his service and quality. He uses usps to ship priority and has just charged me the actual shipping don't know how much better he can do than that.:) The big gent fits my largest closed end and is not so big that it swallows up a cigar pen. With the added bonus of being more universal and not having to order different inserts.

Top Bottom