Woodcraft and Truestone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

My local Woodcraft is known for being one of the more expensive sources around my neck of the woods. Today, I had some time to kill so I visited the store. They have several varieties of TS for 12.99. PSI/Others sell them for 20 plus. They were not on special or anything, nor mismarked. I don't think I ever paid less than $15 each well over a year ago. I don't know if this is local pricing or the last of inventory they don't plan to replace. So I but 3 or 4. I think there most expensive was 17.99.

FWIW,

Tony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Oh..I am glad others enjoyed the deal. I kept checking the sticker on the shelf, then the one of the plastic bag. I understand about lower costing inventory, but that usually doesn't stop market forces from driving up the price. My WC is not know for any deals. They are usually 25% to 40% over PSI. I only buy from there if I have to. They are a nice bunch of folks though. I only bought 3 that I didn't have. I just half-way turned two (one for me and one for my son) with Exotic's Baron.

TonyL

several colors of TS are on the WC website clearance list.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Thanks Don...and here, I though I discover a an unknown treasure. LOL

I get the flyer and emails, but I seldom check them given their pricey - ness relative to Rockler and Peachtree which is location-wise about 5 to 8 miles on either side on WC. I usually hit the trio every few Saturdays. Rockler and PT also offer my WW club 10% off of non-sale items.

I need to start reading!

Top Bottom