Woodcraft Prices

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenchicken

I know you get what you pay for but sometime I have to wonder what the difference is.

The standard Cone Wine-stopper from Wood & Whimsey is $2.59, from PSI it is $3.45 but from Woodcraft is is $14.29??

Buy Stainless Steel Cone Bottle Stopper at Woodcraft

I just got an order for 10 Wine Stoppers for a very high end shop. I don't mind spending a few more bucks for this order, but this seems a little ridicules.

Does anyone have an opinion to share?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

I agree with Don on Niles stoppers and also CSUSA has stainless stoppers too. Smittys pen works sells the ss niles
Harry

BassBlaster

Another vote for Ruth Niles stoppers. Best quality available on stopper hardware and 100% made in the USA. Not to mention that Ruth is just an incredible person to do business with. Oh, and her prices are right in line with what your paying for chrome coated junk that will corrode in acidic wine!!

sbarton22

Miss Ruth's stoppers are fantastic. On top of that, she is on top of things from a communication and delivery point of view. Can't beat the product or price.

greenchicken

received my stoppers yesterday. WOW! I couldn't be more pleased. Inspired a nice run of 6 stopper today.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 120
Top Bottom