Woodcraft kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Codesman

I recently purchased a group of older woodcraft kits. there are two that i have questions on. The first is 124767 Presidental rollerball. Does anyone have instructions for this kit. The second is 127810 desk pen. it needs mandrel 127806. i have checked Woodcrafts site and do not find either of these. can anyone help

Shawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TAld

If you have a Woodcraft near you they have all the instructions for thier pens in a file cabinet and can provide you with a set. Have you checked different vendors (AS,Bera,PSI,CSUSA)? Someone on this forum will probably respond and have a set.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by TAld

If you have a Woodcraft near you they have all the instructions for thier pens in a file cabinet and can provide you with a set. Have you checked different vendors (AS,Bera,PSI,CSUSA)? Someone on this forum will probably respond and have a set.

This is not always true, some print off the website "on demand".

Call ahead before you assume they will have it.

If not, call a couple other stores (if no one here responds), one will be able to mail them to you.

mrcook4570

The desk pen - is it 7mm? If so, you can make your own mandrel. Take an old mandrel (full size) and cut it shorter, 3-5" long. Now grind a point on one end. Insert the other end into a Jacobs chuck. Push (drilled) pen blank onto mandrel until the blank blank bottoms out and the point of the mandrel sticks into the wood inside the blank. That is basically what you would be buying. I believe CSUSA also sells a mandrel for a desk pen.

Fred

Shawn ... here are two telephone numbers for Woodcraft Customer Service and Product Support. I hope one of them can help you out.

Customer Service 1-800-225-1153 Product Support 1-800-535-4486 :D

Codesman

Thanks for your help on this.
I was able to get the information on the rollerball. Visited the Woodcraft store on a business trip this week. they were unable to help with the 7mm desk kit. When i got back i had a new CS catlog and they have a similar kit with mandrel and i will give it a try.

Shawn

Top Bottom