Woodcraft grinder wheels?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tim'sTurnings

I just got my new WoodCraft slow speed grinder set up and realized I can't find in the paperwork what grit the wheels are.
Can someone tell me what they are?
Facing the grinder the wheel on the right appears to be more coarse than the left. Can someone tell me what they are? I don't really want to take the wheels off the see if they are marked under the flange nuts.
Thank you in advance. Tim. :confused:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gvanweerd

I got one of them for christmas and i Love it. and i belive the one one the right is 60 grit the one one the left is 120. You will love that grinder. I have the 4pc sharpening system from psi installed on mine. WOW NICE SHARP TOOLS. enjoy

Tim'sTurnings

Thank you jlord. I didn't think to check their website. But they don't say which wheel is which. I tend to be very anal about things and I want to be sure. So the 6o grit is on the right and the 120 grit on the left? Right?? Thanks.

Tim'sTurnings

Thank you Gary, I didn't read your post thoroughly enough, I guess. You told me what grit is on the left and right and I missed it, thanks a bunch. Tim.
I also have the Wolvering set up, I had it set up with my 6" grinder. I also use a self-made copy of the skew grinding attachment made of wood, works great. But I got a lot of hollow grind effect using it on my 6". It should work better with the new 8" grinder, thanks again.

Top Bottom