woodcraft euro proplem help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sgimbel

I bought some round top euro screw cap roller balls on close out. They came with no instructions for assembly and WC web site doesn't have them. The product number is 128440. Anyways as you can see in the picture it hasa small spring. The center band and both couplers are threaded. It has a small (3/4") black cap I have no idea where it goes. There are no transmissions. I have no idea how to put these together. I always thought a pen was a pen, guessed wrong. Any help out there?

Attachments

• DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sgimbel

Terry and Tony. Thank you both very much for the assist. I didn't know the center band was a press on to I had to reshape the upper barrel or be very proud. The pen look great and I thank everyone..

terryf

Only too happy I could be of assistance. Glad you came right! :biggrin:

Terry and Tony. Thank you both very much for the assist. I didn't know the center band was a press on to I had to reshape the upper barrel or be very proud. The pen look great and I thank everyone..

RMckin5324

I've only been around 6-8 months, but that doesn't look like a Euro to me. It looks like a El Grande missing some pieces or some other type of Capped pen. Unless your working on a different Euro then I use.

Top Bottom