Woodcraft 8" Grinders On Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd throw this in to go with the $30 Tormek thread. Woodcraft is having a Dog Days sale Aug. 11-14, with either the slow speed 3/4 hp or two speed 1/2 hp grinder for $79.99. Normal prices are $95 and $120. I have the single speed unit, a real nice grinder.
ken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
That's a great deal... same price I paid for mine when I got it 2 yrs ago... the slow speed is a great grinder and come with 2 white wheels so you don't need to buy then... mine are still going strong after 2 yrs...

MDWine

I got mine "off sale", the two-speed jobber... nice! I'm over to Woodcraft today after work for my WOLVERINE at 10% off!!

Never shall a dull tool dwell in my shoppe furthermore! [:p]

Mike,
Don't do it!
Not today. Today it's 10% off, starting tomorrow it's $75.99, that's $15 off instead of $8.90. The options are on sale starting tomorrow, also. The flyer I got said the Dog Days sale is Aug. 11-14, but I called the local WC and they are honoring the prices July 30-Aug. 31 with the other sale items.
ken

woodbutcher

I bought the slow speed grinder and like it. The Wolverine set is really a must if you can afford it. It saves time and expensive skews and gouges. You also have a more predictable result after sharpening. You can actually touch up a tool and keep a nice sharp edge without the dread of trying to do it free hand and mebe mess something up.

Jim[8D]

cwhitmer

Based on the info I read here...I went out today and picked one up (been waiting for a sale for awhile). I took the Woodcraft sharpening class and that's what we used in class. Seemed effortless to use, and I'll be picking up the wolverine just as soon as they get them back in stock.

Really is a great grinder...gets the chisels scarry sharp.

Thanks for the scoop on the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom