Woodchuck Pen Pro Inserts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tangoman

Carbide

Burlman,

Yes, those will fit, just pick the size to match. I've used them for a while and they fit and are a lot cheaper !

Regards,
Cam

dtswebb

Wade hit it on the head. Global Tooling is great to order from. In the eastern portion of the United States, I'll also recommend Oella Saw and Tool as another company that carries the inserts and takes good care of the customer.

plano_harry

Yes, the only problem is they are SO sharp, the top is like a mirror and reflects light in your eyes! but you can paint them with a marker

endacoz

I am fairly new to the carbide turning. I ordered some from captain Eddie. as many of you know he is currently still under the weather.

does anyone know if the cutters on this global website will fit the square bars that Captain Eddie ships with his cutters?

BSea

I am fairly new to the carbide turning. I ordered some from captain Eddie. as many of you know he is currently still under the weather.

does anyone know if the cutters on this global website will fit the square bars that Captain Eddie ships with his cutters?
If you have some calipers, you should be able to measure your current cutter to see what size it is.

jcm71

Four radius. I've used them successfully for the past two years. In fact my order arrived yesterday. Will try them out later on this AM.

Top Bottom