wood supplier

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seawolf

I have just sent my second order with global woods.
The people there are friendly and very helpful. Their prices are great and they will send email pics of their stock so you are not buying in the blind.
This is a piece of ramon burl I just ordered the size is 20-22 long X 6 1/4 wide X 3. the price is 40.00 + 10.00 shipping.
The pen is from another piece from them.

WWW.globalwoodsource.com
408-392-0573

Attachments

• HPIM1308.JPG
    HPIM1308.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 234
  • ramon.jpg
    ramon.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 200
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The people there are friendly and very helpful. Their prices are great and they will send email pics of their stock so you are not buying in the blind.
This is a piece of ramon burl I just ordered the size is 20-22 long X 6 1/4 wide X 3. the price is 40.00 + 10.00 shipping.

WWW.globalwoodsource.com
408-392-0573
Same message: IE cannot display the web page.

bruce119

WWW.globalwoodsource.com
408-392-0573

at 7/8" x 5" not figuring kerf (a good strong 3/4+ W/ kerf) would yield 84 blanks. That is about $.60 a blank not bad.

I didn't see much prices on there site but then again didn't spend much time. Did you call for prices just look around and see what you like then call them and they email you photos and prices??

You'll have to report back how the wood looks when it comes. Did they give a photo of all the sides. It's easy to hide and make something look better in a photo.

Thanks
Bruce

seawolf

No but I didn't ask for more photos, I have worked with this salesperson befor and I do trust her. If you know what you want to buy call and ask they will quote the prices and sizes then if you want they will send any photos you require. Their prices are hard to beat and the service is exelent.
Mark

Top Bottom