Wood Pen Pro kits - Have u tried them

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

arioux

Just would like to know if anyone has tried the 10k gold kits from Wood Pen Pro. I specially like the executive slender kit with the nicer center band. Don't want to start a debate on what is the best reseller :D , just looking for feedback.

Thanks

Alfred

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrcook4570

I've not used the kit that you mentioned, but I have used their euros and cigars. They seem comparable to PSI.

I really like their velvet sleeves for pens, as they are large enough for a gent.

JimGo

Yup, I think they are a PSI reseller. I have some comfort pens and cigars I got through them and haven't had any problems. I'm with Stan, too...I have some of their velvet pen pouches (http://www.woodpenpro.com/item.jhtml;$sessionid$YWS1ZIYAAAJZ5TZENUEUTIWPERWRJPX0?UCIDs=914973%7C1277712&PRID=1497316 ) and they make a nice presentation.

Lornek8

I've used their cigars, euros, and comfort grip pens and like them all. Living in Hawaii, they the best local supplier of kits. I can place an order and get it the very next day. I haven't used PSI kits but they seem comparable to CSUSA or Berea. I don't think they are PSI kits because they offer different plating options. My only gripe is that I don't like their bushings and use the CSUSA bushings instead. All in all a great supplier that I have no problems recommending.
Regards,
Lorne K.
Kaneohe, HI

wayneis

I've bought quite a bit from Jimmy and he has good service and products. He is NOT a reseller for anyone, he imports himself. He has some of the best deals of pen boxs and the last time that I checked he had a very good deal on acrylics. He's coming out with new kits all of the time.

Wayne

Deere41h

I too have been using Jimmy -- AKA WoodPen Pro -- for the past year or so. Service is outstanding and quality of his products is as good as anyone. I was introduced to him on e-bay where I made my first purchase of some pen kits. Since then I deal directly with him.

binthere

Hi & I'm the new guy. BTW, you guys have a great site. Lots of good info.

I've noticed the finish on a kit I got from Rockler 7-8 mos. ago was tarnishing. Was wondering if you have any preferences for brands or suppliers of kits. I have managed to learn that it looks like titaniumgold is the way to go, I think. But what about dealers?

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by binthere
<br />Hi & I'm the new guy. BTW, you guys have a great site. Lots of good info.

I've noticed the finish on a kit I got from Rockler 7-8 mos. ago was tarnishing. Was wondering if you have any preferences for brands or suppliers of kits. I have managed to learn that it looks like titaniumgold is the way to go, I think. But what about dealers?
Arizona Silhouette and CSU.. you will find the links on the home page... they are my top choices for kits...

Tom McMillan

I've purchased the soft grip kits from Jimmy in 10K, chrome, and just recently he got in black chrome, so I got some of those too. I like the clip for the style of a lot of the pens I make, and these kits fill the bill for me. I put one of the chrome kits alongside a platinum kit I purchased elsewhere and couldn't tell the difference myself.

binthere

Thanx. I'll give'em a shot.
Bin getting into some laminating of woods lately in various shapes. Hence, after spending much time in the wood preparation it doesn't make me happy to see the hardware go south.
Are we in agreement aboout the titanium gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom