Wood Pen Pro Acrylics Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tage

I've always ordered acrylics from PSI, but I like the looks of some of those I see on the Wood Pen Pro site. The prices sure seem reasonable. Can anyone who has ordered acrylics from them comment on quality? Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ragz

They are good. Most I believe are made by Dayacom or sold through Dayacom. Most of his blanks are round as well as are the rods. Only had one that I had an issue with and it was my fault as I got it too hot from a momentary OCD moment on my part :)

jedgerton

I've purchased them before and they are very nice. The rods are a great alternative if you make different sized pens (just us what you need).

John

cwolfs69

i have never had a problen from anything i ordered from them. take that back, once in a while it will take a little longer for the mail, (post office, not them), to here from Hawaii. i think a function of time of order and date.

Tage

Thanks all for the input. I'll give them a try. To those who mentioned the 40" rods, I was looking at that last night. Looks like an awfully good deal. I may have to try it.

Top Bottom