Wood ID

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithncsu

I've emailed before and got no response. Planned to call them today but was hoping someone on here would know faster. Thanks for your help.

JohnU

Other than a phone call, I think the quickest way to get Ed is a PM on here, the IAP. They keep pretty busy and I think they get lots of emails. Good luck with the ID.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The picture is provided by PSI.

My guess is ziricote, but if anyone has seen info on Penn State, they are likely to be correct.

And, yes we do get lots of email, but I have not seen this question and Dawn and I have answered every one we have seen, up to 4:30 this morning--she has been posting new arrivals all night. We still have several more boxes to post today and over the weekend. (including a box from JohnU!!!) Our software now says we have 10500 products, so we do use pictures made available by our suppliers, whenever possible.

Last edited:

keithncsu

No worries Ed! I didn't email this one knowing you guys are busy. I was hoping a member would just quickly know it off hand. My comment was not a dig by any means. You guys are my preferred source!

Top Bottom