Wood Gloat!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkwall

Hi All,

Just joined the local Craft Society, and have met up with a local furniture maker.

I mentioned that I could use any off cuts that he may happen to have, and he asked me to come across.

Will he gave me all of this---:D[:p]:D[:p]

2007661477_gloat.jpg

There are some very big pieces amonst these. The furniture he makes is all Elm Burr, but he gave me some yew, and a big bowl blank as well.

He wanted to exchange for a pen, but I gave him the pen and said I would make him a couple of bowls as well.

The guy's a Saint!

Cheers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

OK, OK, OK ... itr is taking you entirely too long to post pictures of something you have turned from your new found friend's wood. I mean like you posted at 10:10:20 EST and it's now around 21:31 or so and still nothing is pictured. Get busy... No, on second thought I think it would only be fair to us all (12 posted so far down to me) that have posted here, that you immediately send us equal number of pieces of that wood that you so obviously don't have time to turn. That would be approximately 27 pieces divided by 12 with a few extra to fill the box = 2 or 3 pieces for each of us)

Sheeeeeese, what has a guy got to do these days?

Actually that is a mighty fine haul and you really should make him that bowl, and really soon too! The quicker the better as he just may have more pieces to give to you so in turn you can give to use, so on and so on... [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom