Wood gloat....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ligget

These are just some of an order I secured last night, after approx 1hr of haggling by frantic Emails over prices, delivery etc...
I think you will agree they are worth it.
Some are still to be cut into proper size blanks before I take delivery.
They are a mixture of Spalted Burr Elm and Burr Elm.:D

2005430192038_burrelm.jpg

2005430192056_spaltedburrelm1.jpg

2005430192112_spaltedburrelm2.jpg

2005430192128_spaltedburrelm3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Mark,
Now take one of the four blocks in the middle picture, crop it close and post it in one of the Acrylic mixing threads. let's see how long it passes as a block of acrylic all swirled up[}:)]
I think those where worth at least three or four hours of outright fist fights.

Dario

Great looking blanks...but 3-4 hours of fist fight? Man I don't want to be on the same room as Daniel when someone starts throwing nice pen blanks as give aways [:p]

arehrlich

Ya done good! Those are absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see the results. And by chance you find that you have just too much of a good thing... call write or email. I'll be waiting... along with lots of others from this site.

Alan

wayneis

Do you have any idea of what knife people would give you for a couple of those? You could probably sell two or three of the larger ones and pay for the whole shipment.

Wayne

wicook

What a find! That's got to be the nicest elm I've ever seen...and I've been told I'm old as dirt! [:D] I agree with Daniel that you should try passing one of the blocks off as an acrylic casting...and see whether you could get any bites... [^][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom