Wood Craft pen blank bundle ID

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTsideshow

While I was wondering around at WC wanting for the help to get the key to unlock the chuck cabinet. I found these two pen blank bundle labels for the 40 pcs and 100pcs packages.
WT135.jpg

WT136.jpg

Might help to figure out what could be in the black Friday bundles!
The photo's were taken with the phone, and quick fixed in the program.
:clown:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Once upon a time in a land far far away Woodcraft put a number on the ends of penblanks (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ...) and included a sheet in each of the bundles with the numbers/wood names. Look on the end of a blank...read 42..check the sheet and see what the wood is.
BTW, for those who purchase these bundles Woodcraft has some discounted prices for them on the website. But, we've lived happily ever after.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

PTsideshow

Once upon a time in a land far far away Woodcraft put a number on the ends of penblanks (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ...) and included a sheet in each of the bundles with the numbers/wood names. Look on the end of a blank...read 42..check the sheet and see what the wood is.
BTW, for those who purchase these bundles Woodcraft has some discounted prices for them on the website. But, we've lived happily ever after.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
I have the sheet and some of the stamped numbered blanks. Yes them good old days!
:clown:

Top Bottom