Wood care .doc wanted

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefyter-emt

Guys, is anyone willing to share their hard work with me? I know a lot of you have a "tips & care" for pens on your site, I would like to borrow someones to paste the text into a page on my site but I don't want to blatently rip some one off. I someone would like to share I would really appreciate it. :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

I have one but I only "borrowed" it myself.

Not sure what the ethics is about sharing what you borrowed...that is why I am a bit skeptical.

I would gladly share it if not for this dilemma. If no one else comes forward to help you, send me an email and I will check with the person I borrowed it from if it is okay to share it out.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Make sure you have explicit permission. Copyright is a serious issue on the web. JimGo can better explain the issue than I.

Firefyter-emt

Right, That is why I was thinking someone would not mind me using their text. Most of the ones I see are basicly the same and probably "borrowed from elsewhere" If I have to make my own bits and pieces of all of what is out there would be combined. Not sue if "keep it out of the extream cold & heat" is something to be copy writed, but I would feel better with someones help.

JimGo

Easier to write it yourself, thereby making someone's copyright claims much weaker (at the least). Points I make in mine:
1) keep away from extreme temp's
2) cleaning fluids/abrasives can scratch the surface, and thus should be avoided.
3) paste furniture wax can be applied to give some added shine

Jerryconn

Jim, Others,
Is it not possible to come up with a set of guidlines that can be posted here that can be freely used similiar to the use of the IAP logo? Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom