Woo hoo I did it

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skamrath1

Well I know everyone is on the edge of their seats with anticipation for my 1st pen!! Hehe just joking....... But I finished making my 1st pen!! Looks pretty good. Definitely room for improvement!! But its a start lol.

Attachments

• 20120714_214934.jpg
    20120714_214934.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 402
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Congrats Scott. Looks alot like my first pen. Rosewood right? Hang on to this first one. It always fun to pull it out down the road and see how far you've come. You're off to a great start.

Drstrangefart

58657_106241862769221_7936902_a.jpg

There's the first one I ever did. Yours definitely looks a lot more intentional. Mine came from trying to make it completely customized for my hand as I didn't expect to be making any more. Looks like you're off to a great start there. Definitely keep it.

robutacion

Hhahaha, what...! no fat lady...???:wink::biggrin:

You probably have ready a little here, about the beginners preferred belly shape...!!! hahahah, its true, tough for whatever the reason...!

From where I stand, if I wasn't told that "was a first pen ever make", I wouldn't certainly be able to tell as it looks quite elegant and well executed so, congrats...!

Cheers
George

Russknan

Very nice. Certainly beats my first. I've kept mine in case I need a little humbling. But yeah, like the rest of us, you're hooked, I bet!

Jim Burr

Banned
Woohoo!!! Now that is a slimline Scott! And a well done one at that! I know people like to change that shape, but you held the line and, IMHO...did it right. :bananen_smilies051:

OOPS

My first pen sits right next to my computer, where I use it daily.....warts and all. And like you, I was hooked from the very first one. Its been a frustrating journey, for sure, but I have never regretted it. You have a very nice pen. Its a great first effort. Thanks for posting, and I can't wait to see more of yours down the road.

Top Bottom