Who's turned a Cambridge?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdcarter

Has anybody had their hands on a Cambridge kit yet? Wondering what it weighs, and how long the tubes are. AZ can't get them yet, and Bear Tooth doesn't have them on web site so I assume same for Ernie. So I had to call Berea and order direct. Just ordering one for the moment until I know whether I like it.

Also, does it use the same tube sizes as the El Grande?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

guts

Carl,I ordered some almost two weeks ago and they(berea)put them on back order till this week nothing yet I got all of the other new kits I ordered??,and the bushings for the cambridge,don't know about tubes.

OKLAHOMAN

I just ordered a couple, my understanding is that the are built on the same platform as the El-Grande useing the same bushings and drills. I don't know about the tube lenght I would assume its the same as the El-Grande, but then you know if you assume something its usually wrong[:D].

I thought Ernie's info indicated the new kit is a tad bit longer, I think without looking before posting his comment. I was wrong it is the new wall street click pen that is longer

gwilki

Carl

I bought some Cambridge kits at the Ottawa Wood Show yesterday. The tubes are the same as an El Grande and you use the same bushings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom