Who's going to bring these new pens to market?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

I dunno, but I love that dressed up Jr. Retro. It is to the current Jr. Retro what a Jr. Statesman is to a Jr. Gent. Can't wait to get my hands on one, but I'm not down for 500 of them anytime soon.

marcruby

Since the minimum order is 100 rather than 500 I suspect they're expensive. The shame is that with all the filigre there's not much room for the blank. It's truly just a kit pen with no room for custom touches or interesting blanks.

Marc

Wow, that's quite a piece. Makes you wounder what they might get for something like that.

Are they wholesale only?

bitshird

Steve Dayacom makes most of if not all the kits for CSUSA, and Berea, they also make the REAL Elegant Beauty plus a few for Aaron AKA makaiolani I think they probably make the best kits with the least problems, I believe the even do a few for PSI

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Steve, as Ken pointed out, Aaron is a distributor for Dayacom. IIRC, Anthony also sells some Dayacom kits. These people are perhaps the best ones to consider other Daycom kits. Speaking just for me, I would definitely have to have buyers lined up before I would order kits in lots of 500! :eek::eek:

Mazzywv

It looks like they are a wholesaler and not a retailer. If you had your own business like Craft Supplies USA and you had a wholesalers number they would sell to you in bulk only. There prices are based on bulk. I think........

Rudy Vey

It looks like they are a wholesaler and not a retailer. If you had your own business like Craft Supplies USA and you had a wholesalers number they would sell to you in bulk only. There prices are based on bulk. I think........

They are actually makers of these kits, and most of their stuff is already sold by our suppliers and some guys here at IAP sell some of these kits, too (check out penworks and laulauwood).

Top Bottom