Who wants Sierra conversion instructions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mudder

I'm in the final stages of completion for my Sierra or Wall Street II conversion instructions to turn the pen to a pencil. These instructions will be sent out on November 1st or a tad sooner (depending on how the testing goes).

If you would like a set of instructions in PDF format here is what you need to do:

Send an email to: scottspens@snet.net and put "instruction request" in the subject line.

When they are ready I will email a set to everyone who requested them. Your email address will not be retained and this account will be closed after February 1st.

<edit 10-30-05> the instructions are avaliable on Yahoo penturners, The Pen Makers Guild site, and on my site:

http://scottspens.com/kits/Sierria_pencil.pdf

I offered to have it put on this site also but I have not received a reply from admin.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Mudder, I would like to have a copy and will send you an email per your instructions. Why not just post it in the article section of IAP? Seems like that would save you a bunch of time??

M

Mudder

I released the instructions this morning.

Everyone who asked for them should have received tham as BCC to an email. All email addresses have been deleted so if you did not get a copy send me an email at the above link and I will send it to you on the next go round.

M

Mudder

2nd batch just sent out: 10/27/05 8:54 pm

Everyone who asked for them should have received them as BCC to an email. All email addresses have been deleted so if you did not get a copy send me an email at the above link and I will send it to you on the next go round.

ashaw

Mudder

Thanks for the instructions. I got mine this morning. Just received my sierra kits yesterday. Now I am waiting for the Lucite. These are for my wedding so they will be all pens. Next time I will try a set.

Thanks again

Alan

Dario

Mudder,

Thanks for the instruction. I may never use it but it will surely be studied [;)]....and will be very handy in case someone orders a pencil Sierra.

olsenla

Mudder,

Thanks a bunch for the instructions!! I received mine last night. Also congrat's on your acceptance into the PMG.

Larry

Mudder,
I received my instructions last night. Thank you for doing this.

I tried to print them out so I could carry a copy out to the shop. Won't print. Looks like printing is locked and can't be unlocked. Is that on purpose?

Regards,
Mac

M

Mudder

Third batch went out this morning 10/29/05. 8:58 am

Everyone who asked for them should have received them.
If you did not please go back and submit again from the first post as email addresses adr deleted after the instructions are sent to preserve your privacy.

M

Mudder

Just sent another batch tonight 10/30/05 9:15

If anyone wants a copy it is on the Yahoo penturners site, The penturners Guild site and it is also on my site:

http://scottspens.com/kits/Sierria_pencil.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom