Who here sells inexpensive leather pouches?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

For my lower line pens, I use the PSI leather pouches. They work out to about $1.90 each. The problem is that you have to buy 10 "assorted" colors- 2 each of five colors. The only two colors that my customers buy are black and "doe" skin, so I am left with all the other colors that nobody wants.

I need a $2-3 black leather pen pouch.....Help!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
supplier

Well if you don't have an anti Chinese bias...Rizheng RZ-LPC1 will meet your needs for Black. I don't sell them you'd need to go direct to the source.

Last edited:

PenMan1

Thanks Smitty. I bought these sometime ago and at that time, they had a "made in Bangledesh" or "made in India" or somewhere else label then. I may try them again.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I never bought any

Thanks Smitty. I bought these sometime ago and at that time, they had a "made in Bangledesh" or "made in India" or somewhere else label then. I may try them again.
I never tried them myself, but might. I just noticed that they were available only in black which is what you wanted. Shipping on stuff like that from Hong Kong is outlandish.

cerberusdog

This is from over on FPN (fountain pen network).
I ordered some two pen cases from him. He has 1 through 4 pen cases. They are real leather and are great.
I must warn you though, it can take up to 2 months to get them. Some people report getting them quick, but it took forever and a day for me to get mine - but they were worth the wait.
Rick

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/f...59807-pen-cases/page__p__1592096#entry1592096

Top Bottom