Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Who told you to put it in peroxode?
Didn't the (Insert name of Supreme Being of your choice here in you wish, if not use Mother Nature) make it the right color?

Stevej72

I've got 8 pens with the natural color and wanted a couple white ones to see which I and my customers like the best. Thanks for help, I'll see how it turns out!

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Stevej72
<br />I've got 8 pens with the natural color and wanted a couple white ones to see which I and my customers like the best. Thanks for help, I'll see how it turns out!
I would rinse them Well and let them dry.
I have never wanted to change their color (except the times when I dye them because of the porous section)
You might try getting some axis antler.
I have been expecting some for over a year and it hasn't showed up.
I don't think it will either.
This was extremely porous

200611250759_Eaglized%20Antler.jpg
<br />

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Stevej72
<br />I figured you would use dye. What I don't know is if there is a special dye made for pens or do you use the stuff you dye clothes with?
Only my hair dresser knows for sure[:D]

Charles

Always so evasive, you will probably have to try several types til you find one that works. Eagle likes one to reinvent the wheel rather than just answering.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Charles
<br />Always so evasive, you will probably have to try several types til you find one that works. Eagle likes one to reinvent the wheel rather than just answering.

No actually that isn't true.
I am actually trying not to steal something from you.
I call it the "joy of discovery"
I recently received an e-mail from a forum member.
I believe this person said it best.

"I can't remember if I told you about that pen that I made(name of pen deleted ) And you probably don't remember, but I had e-mailed you and asked you how you made the rope pen you made with the blue and white rope (I liked it so much I still remember what it looked like)- you basically challenged me to figure it out and to try to do it on my own, instead of just being hand fed directions. And so I did, and it came out quite well I thought. It probably would have been easier to do if I'd had step by step directions from you, but wouldn't have ended up being as satisfying, b/c what I ended up with was a pen that I liked, together with the satisfaction of having figured out something that I'd admired in your pen! So I appreciated that from you.
MAn has been reinventing the wheel since the stone age.
They are now made with much better materials.The rubber ones work much better than the stone ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom