white writing pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

yaroslaw

I've had my first show last weekend, and had a lot of interest in pens, some from business owners looking for corporate gifts.

And it was one special request. They make nice premium black and white paper notebooks and are looking for pens, that have TWO inks (like "teachers pen" or multi-ink pens), of which one writing WHITE (to write on black paper). And they can order up to hundreds of them.

So I decided to look for answer on first simple question - are there any pen kit that accommodate single white pen ink? What "white pen inks" are available at all? Then I'll think how to make two-ink pen:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

yaroslaw

It looks like Uni-ball has "standart" gel ink, it means - it is long, and has a short "thin" front section - it doesn't fit RB front section; though it does fit "parker" front section but without spring, making it non-retracktable. And it needs cap, as RB would...

Ideall would be "parker-sized" gel white ink, or something in D1 size (later would made all the job done...)

yaroslaw

Thanks for a clue, but still not there - White Peacock should be used only for dip pens, White of the Whale is not "white", it's transparent ink visible under UV light. :confused:

Top Bottom