White Sierra Pen Tubes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimbob91577

Ernie sells white Sierra Pen Tubes, but is out of stock on them - does anyone know where I might pick up some? I can't find them on Berea's website.

Thx

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

Just paint regular tubes with spray paint. I attach a toothpick to a string, then thread it through the tube and attach it to a dowel so I can hang the tubes for painting. I then spray them with a piece of cardboard behind them so the paint doesn't go all over. They dry quickly and I let them sit overnight before gluing them into a blank. You can paint them any color you want/need. It certainly costs a lot less.

Sawzall

Just paint regular tubes with spray paint. I attach a toothpick to a string, then thread it through the tube and attach it to a dowel so I can hang the tubes for painting. I then spray them with a piece of cardboard behind them so the paint doesn't go all over. They dry quickly and I let them sit overnight before gluing them into a blank. You can paint them any color you want/need. It certainly costs a lot less.

I agree paint them yourself. I use a piece of scrap trimmed down with my scroll saw to hold the tube or you could use wooden dowels. Put the tube over the dowel spray it set it down to dry over night and you are good to go. If you are going to use the tubes when pouring your own acrylic you might want to use high temp automotive paint.

Top Bottom