Whew!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

underdog

I was thinking about calling all the pen suppliers/re-sellers to see which ones were which, but I actually guessed most of them correctly. I almost didn't put one of the suppliers down in my answer.

What a great contest! This is an education just researching the answers.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bnoles

I agree that it is fun and I have learned a lot thru the research as well.

I would have easily got all three if I had been looking for "manufacturers" instead of "suppliers". Oh well, maybe next time. [B)]

ilikewood

That is the same mistake I made Draken. I called them this morning and verified it just to make sure.

Bob, sometimes my fingers aren't connected to my brain. I was thinking manufacturers (who supply everyone else). Sometimes what I am thinking doesn't always come out when I type.

johncrane

l new the three suppliers!but the fourth one had me on the NET half the day trying to find it. In the finish l gave up and put in ArizonaSilhouette knowing there only a seller' It would of being good to find a fourth supplier here in OZ![:D]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
John - In Australia, you have Woodsmith, Beenatree, Carroll's Woodcraft Supplies, New England Woodturning (New South Wales, not US), Wood-eze Turning Supplies and probably a few others I've missed.

ilikewood

Don't worry John as I counted those three answers for rightness (not righteousness [:D]). Your name was in the pot!

I tried to be very fair....only 3 or so out of all the responses I rejected cuz they were way off.[B)]

jeffj13

I wound up not answering because I couldn't come up with the 4th supplier. I didn't even think of foreign companies.

btw Bill, great contest. It is alot of fun researching the answer.

jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom