where are the shows

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rickmaria

hey guys we are fairly new here as far as shows go. can anyone tell me how to find information on upcomming shows. we are looking to go to a show and at least see what they are about. any info would be great. we recently went to a wholesale gift market in columbus and set up with our pens and believe it or not we had a bunch of lookers but only one buyer in 4 days. it sucked. need info.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tim self

Not familiar with your woods but if you think it sucked in a wholesale gift shop, remember folks there are looking for DEALS. Craft ahows are only a little better. expect for every pen that sells, there will be a hundred (miminum) lookers.

mdburn_em

If I might be so bold...

I don't do shows and don't have any plans to do any, so I don't know of any.
If I were going to do shows, I would begin to search very diligently on the internet. I would check with Chamber of Commerce's and other things.

I wouldn't expect a lot of volunteering of actual show information. (Of course, I'm often wrong.) However, there are people that attempt to make their living doing this. I can't really imagine that a whole lot of them are going out of their way looking for competition.

Top Bottom