Where to shop in southern California

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Blindzman

I am in So. Cal for the week and was wondering if there were any store between San Diego and L.A. to purchase pen stuff just wanting to look and see if there is anything different then I am use to seeing. Really just wanting a break from the in-laws (lol).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

There is a Rockler in Kearny Mesa,about a half mile from the 15 freeway,just south of Miramar.

Sometimes you get lucky going thru all the pen blanks there and find a real special one.

It's easy to overspend there,though..

You came at a good time,the weather is like summer,except for Thursday it's supposed to rain.

Hope you have fun a fun week out here!

Steve

dmott

Yup, 70° and not a cloud in the sky.

Only store I know is rockler. Theres a Frost Hardwood store off miramar I believe. Theyll only have wood though, no real "pen stuff"

TerryDowning

Woodcraft
Village Center
12781 Beach Boulevard
Stanton CA 90680
Phone: 714-899-1422

I've never been to that store, so I don't know how well equipped it is. Stanton is in Orange County.

Just off of the Garden Grove freeway which connects to the 405 a few miles west.
And yes it is a beautiful day here in Southern CA.

ryvnd2001

If you want to admire some wood, check out Austin Hardwoods in Santa Ana. Also, Rockler in Orange is a great location with some great guys.

Ryan

DurocShark

Woodcraft
Village Center
12781 Beach Boulevard
Stanton CA 90680
Phone: 714-899-1422

I've never been to that store, so I don't know how well equipped it is. Stanton is in Orange County.

Just off of the Garden Grove freeway which connects to the 405 a few miles west.
And yes it is a beautiful day here in Southern CA.

That's at Beach Blvd and Garden Grove Blvd. I grew up just a couple miles north.

Haven't been in there yet, but it's on my list when I get some $$ again.

Top Bottom