where to get snakes?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

Hope this is right forum for this question.
My former supplier for snakeskin blanks seems to have gone south, or wherever.
Who is the current 'go-to' individual supplier of snakeskin blanks?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

you could contact Don Ward (its_virgil) @ redriverpens.com He is a good friend of mine that makes plenty of snakeskin blanks!:rolleyes::biggrin: Of course I do too occassionally when im not cutting up money!:eek:

plantman

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Frank: Why buy blanks when you could make your own?? Most caster out there only do rattle snakes. Check my photos for some different snakes. You don't have to cast them either, glue directly to your tube and finish with 6-8 layers of CA. I get mine from Bud Camp. budcamp@budcamp.com Look under remnants on the side bar, then look under pen makers assortment. Cost $39.99 for a box of THIN skins used for pen making. You never know what exactly your going to get, but it's always exciting to open the box. I have received snakes of all kinds and colors, reptiles, and birds. You could make 50 - 100 blanks out of one box. Very fast delivery. Jim S

Last edited:

its_virgil

I think Frank is wanting blanks, not skins.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Frank: I get mine from Bud Camp. budcamp@budcamp.com Look under remnants on the side bar, then look under pen makers assortment. Cost $39.99 for a box of THIN skins used for pen making. You never know what exactly your going to get, but it's always exciting to open the box. I have received snakes of all kinds and colors, reptiles, and birds. You could make 50 - 100 blanks out of one box. Very fast delivery. Jim S

OKLAHOMAN

And nowhere better than from Don.

I think Frank is wanting blanks, not skins.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Frank: I get mine from Bud Camp. budcamp@budcamp.com Look under remnants on the side bar, then look under pen makers assortment. Cost $39.99 for a box of THIN skins used for pen making. You never know what exactly your going to get, but it's always exciting to open the box. I have received snakes of all kinds and colors, reptiles, and birds. You could make 50 - 100 blanks out of one box. Very fast delivery. Jim S

Russknan

Looking for snake skins?

Hope this is right forum for this question.
My former supplier for snakeskin blanks seems to have gone south, or wherever.
Who is the current 'go-to' individual supplier of snakeskin blanks?

Don't bother looking in Ireland! St. Patrick and all. (I know this is not at all helpful, but couldn't help myself . . .)

Russ

Last edited:
Top Bottom