Where to get Slimline (7mm) TBC bushings?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sschering

Where can a guy find a set of TBC bushings for slimline kits?

I checked Lazerlinez, Smittys and Penturners with no luck unless I just missed seeing it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

One answer is that you are out of luck. The only major supplier I'm aware of is penturnersproducts an he is not actively restocking at this time to my knowledge.

Your options that I can see are make your own or find someone with a metal lathe to make them for you.

sschering

Well I guess I could mount up the cross slide and turn down a couple bits of drill rod I have.
My lathe isn't exactly the most accurate thing in the world when it comes to metal work.

healeydays

I checked Lazerlinez, Smittys and Penturners with no luck unless I just missed seeing it.

I grabbed penturners last set about 4 months ago and he said they were his set. Didn't sound like he was planning on any new production either.

Mike B

Dan Masshardt

Others might disagree, but I see a big hole in the market if Johnnycnc decides not to procure more.

I honestly don't know wether he will I won't.

It is my understanding that he's not turning pens himself anymore as he sold me his personal use bushings.

Whaler

If I can find the set I have I'll get back to you for your mailing address.

That would be great.. thanks!

They have seen some use but there is still a lot of life left in them, they are from Penturners Products.
I will PM you the details.

Attachments

• Bushings.jpg
    Bushings.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 83
Top Bottom