Where to get pen mill?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

theHullTurn

Hey all I am wondering where you can get the cheapest/best value on a pen mill set? I saw that Daniel here on the forums was selling them but he is out unfortunately :frown: So i need your suggestions on what website to buy from or who to buy from or what shop!

Thanks for your time!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

traderdon55

I wish you had mentioned that you needed one when you were at the meeting saturday. In addition to stocking pen kits for our local turners I also stock pen mills and had a couple on the table with my kits. By getting it saturday you could have saved shipping. Send me a pm on whether you want the four head or six head model and I will send you a shipped price tomorrow.

bruce119

Well you can buy the cheapest pen mill for I don't know $8 - $10 dollars depending how much and what you do it mite hold an edge 2 or 3 times. Then throw it away and buy another. So if you buy the cheapest buy a dozen that will get you a year or 2. OR just but one of Nolands carbide mills and your done. I got 2 and they cut like butter buy far the best value mill out there.
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=59097

Top Bottom