Where to get Jr Gent and what Blank to use

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RyanNJ

I have turned cigars, slimlines, sierra's and am i looking for something a little fancier to try. with that being said i was wondering the best place for the kits is. and i am wondering what would be a good first blank to try

I noticed that ed and dawn have some (leaning this way) and they also have some nice arylics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Ed and Dawn would be great. Any of Dawn's home made acrylics would look great on one. You might also want to look at Beartooth Wood's Vail. Which is very similar to a Jr. Gent. and easier on the wallet typically.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ryan,

Our purpose is to help you when you need a couple kits. If you are going to buy more than 20 at a time, CSUSA is less expensive than we are.

Next week we will be offering every junior model (8 new models coming to add to the 14 we have now - Jr. Gent and Jr. Statesman)

The Juniors look great on our partners blanks!!!

So, get a MasterScroller, a pheasant feathers and a few kits---------you're on your way to some pretty phenomenal pens!!!!

(And, yes Dawn makes some pretty amazing PR and I import Italian acrylic--all available)

Last edited:

RyanNJ

Ryan,

Our purpose is to help you when you need a couple kits. If you are going to buy more than 20 at a time, CSUSA is less expensive than we are.

Next week we will be offering every junior model (8 new models coming to add to the 14 we have now - Jr. Gent and Jr. Statesman)

The Juniors look great on our partners blanks!!!

So, get a MasterScroller, a pheasant feathers and a few kits---------you're on your way to some pretty phenomenal pens!!!!

Thanks for the info i am really liking the materscroller blanks but my drilling method results in blanks drilled off center and from what i read that will not work with these kits

bruce119

Ed and Dawn would be great. Any of Dawn's home made acrylics would look great on one. You might also want to look at Beartooth Wood's Vail. Which is very similar to a Jr. Gent. and easier on the wallet typically.

Hans
Dose the Vail use the same tubes as the Jr. Gent or the Baron. It looks like a Jr Gent specs in the instructions are close. One I noticed that I don't really like is the Vail does not post.

thanks

aweiss44

Ed will/do you have the bushings for those statesman kits? sent an email about a week ago and no response yet. didnt see them on the site but might have overlooked it.

PenMan1

+1. Both of these vendors also give EXCEPTIONAL customer service and quick shipping as well. I really like Exotics because when they send "yippee freebee" it is usually something that I have ordered in the past or still order.

Top Bottom