Where to get jr gent 2 kits???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jmhoff10500

Hey! I was just wondering if anybody on the forums sells jr gent 2 kits that either does it privately or via their website. I have an order coming in and I need both rollerball and ftn. Kits in black titanium. If not then is there anywhere I can for cheaper than csusa? I only live 3 blocks away from their Utah storefront but I'd rather give my business to someone on the forums... I'll also put a post in the trades forum in case anybody has extras... Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
The difference in buying off the web with shipping, as opposed to driving 3 blocks to the store will probably less economical than going to the store.. If you live in east Podunk like I do, then the web is the only way to shop... my closest store is an hour + drive away.

rjwolfe3

But at the store you have pay sales tax and the web you don't. Depending on how many kits you buy and the shipping cost and the reseller discount it may be cheaper to buy from another source.

10 @ $10 each plus 8% tax is $108.00

10 @ $9.50 each plus $5 s/h is $100.00 (plus giving a forum member your business = priceless)

These are just rough estimates since I didn't look up actual costs but I hope you understand my point.

Jmhoff10500

its 3 dollars cheaper per kit on exotic and im planning on buying at least 10 so i save quite a bit of money when you replace tax wtih shipping, Thanks!

RAdams

Banned
its 3 dollars cheaper per kit on exotic and im planning on buying at least 10 so i save quite a bit of money when you replace tax wtih shipping, Thanks!

I was recently in a similar situation. I need one JG ASAP, but I have a large order.

Ed himself PM'd me with details about their site. He told me that if you are buying just a few kits, then Exotic is the way to go, but if you are buying enough to get the quantity discount from CSUSA, then it may not be the way to go. If you buy ten or more kits, it might be a little cheaper to go through CSUSA, but then you dont get the satisfaction of supporting a forum member.

You may have to choose one or the other..... Save a buck or support a member.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
:biggrin:Thanks for all the "plugs" guys.

"Exotics" is not trying to compete with CSUSA. We have some of their kits as a service, because we know you use them. But, I buy them at the same price you would, if you bought 100 and they charge me freight. (yea, I know their site says they don't , but their cart says they do). In any event, like everything else on the site, we DO TRY to make a small profit. (to pay for the FREEBEES:biggrin::biggrin:)

Some day, we hope to have other options. Time will tell.

Thanks to all for thinking of us. :):)

Top Bottom