Where to get clip symbols or other types of symbolic pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rex

Hi All,

First of this is a great website and I'm learning from all the other entries.

However the problem I have is this, as a rookie turner. Where is the best place to buy Pen clips or pens that have the medical symbol or Police badge, military service, or other ones that I as a beginner are just learning of.

Thank you for all your replies.

Maybe with enough replies it might be worth it to put a page with hotlinks to it??

Rex

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rex

Thank you...now another rookie question

Thanks for all the replys, I'm checking out the websites now.

Now for the next question. What is the best way to glue the brass tubes to the wood blanks/acrylic/resin? I've been told that CA or gorilla glue (using cotton swabs to clean the tubes before drying) is the best, letting it dry overnight.

All your help is appreciated. We have four or five people who are learning and I bring all your information to these people. We had a experienced person who gave us the basics but he, being a snowbird, had to leave.

Again thank you!!

jzerger

ditto on bobjackson.
I used to use gorilla glue but convinced myself that it was the gorilla glue expanding that caused my wood blanks to attain cracks within a couple of days AFTER they were finished. Since I started using superglue from the Dollar store (2 for $1) I haven't had that problem (about a 100 pens ago).

I was probably using too much gorilla glue...so now I'm using too much superglue.

Top Bottom