Where can I get a Gold-Titanium stylus part or kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philb

Hi,

Have seen the kits and nibs form CSUSA, Exotics, Timberbits etc, but they all seem to be Chrome or 24kt Gold?

Is there any supplier that has them or just the parts in Gold-Ti and Black-Ti, as I don't like to use 24kt or Upgrade gold?

Thanks in advance!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have not seen tiGold yet.

I think the manufacturers are waiting to see which kit "catches on", then you will see more products for them.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
TiGold is increasing the cost by a large percentage these days, Phil.

I don't think most penmakers would be willing to "test the market for new" components if they are more expensive.

I just had some Atrax plated in tiGold---makes them almost the same cost as Tritons! We will see how many of them I sell!

philb

TiGold is increasing the cost by a large percentage these days, Phil.

I don't think most penmakers would be willing to "test the market for new" components if they are more expensive.

I just had some Atrax plated in tiGold---makes them almost the same cost as Tritons! We will see how many of them I sell!

Thing is after using 24kt Gold and it wearing very fast, I always go for TiGold now.

Have to wonder how many people/customers are actually all that interetesed as to whether its TiGold or 24kt. As many look at you like they really dont care that I' trying to use/sell them that should be more durable!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Funny thing is I have seen gold keychains (years ago), after about a year of use they are "chrome color". Of course the gold is plated over copper, which is over nickel. So with high-use products you can "wear through" the top two platings in no time.

Customers were NOT complaining. Happens so slowly, they don't notice until you compare with a new one.

Top Bottom