Where can I find an El Grande front section only?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

Had a CA incident that killed the entire plastic and gold section of an el grande. Does anyone know where I might be able to get just the front section? The black plastic and a gold tip for a roller ball.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JD Combs Sr

You might want to get someone else to confirm this but I believe the Churchill/Windsor has the same front section. Assuming that is so you can find it here. Note too that this is a full brass section, not plastic.

Last edited:

its_virgil

If the one from the golden nib will not work I may have one in my parts box. I will look and see. email Anthony and ask him if his rollerball section will work for the el grande. I may have a churchill I could check. I'll check on that also. Look for a report later.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Carl Fisher

Shawn, those would be good if it was a fountain that I killed. I'll keep those in mind for conversion possibilities.

JD, nice upgrade option. I'll have to keep that bookmarked for later as well.

Constant, pm on the way shortly.

Carl Fisher

Thank you Don Ward!

Also thank you to those who were willing to help as well. I learned a bit of a lesson about CA gassing out inside of a pen when you use a drop or two to seal a loose fitting part. Switched over to thread lock from now on.

its_virgil

You're welcome.

Yea, CA is not the best for this. Locktite red or blue is a better choice and cleans off very well. Even two part epoxy is a better choice.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Thank you Don Ward!

Also thank you to those who were willing to help as well. I learned a bit of a lesson about CA gassing out inside of a pen when you use a drop or two to seal a loose fitting part. Switched over to thread lock from now on.

Top Bottom