Where can I buy cigar kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rmartin

It's been a little while since I've bought some cigar kits. I usually buy a couple dozen at time. So I go to my usual suppliers, one has the gold titanium but not the black titanium, and another just the opposite. I can't seem to find one place to get both the black and gold titanium kits. I'm looking for the classic style, not really crazy about the ultra. I like the Berea cigar, but it doesn't matter if they are PSI kits, although I don't like the TN they put on the clip. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Bear Tooth Woods and Arizona Silhouette offer both Gold Ti and Black Ti Cigar kits. These are both Berea suppliers, so no "Tn" on the clip. And they're both just a hair below $7.00. Hope this helps you out.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I don't know about the gold ti, but woodpenpro has the black ti kits
and they're about half the price mentioned here. I get them by the 10 pack.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Are these factory seconds for that price?

I don't actually know. I haven't had any problems with quality yet, and if I
do have a problem, they address it quickly. I had one problem on a cigar
pencil kit and he shipped out a new batch that day. No complaints here. :biggrin:

GBusardo

WoodPenPro's service is great. I believe their black TI is as good as any. I get my kits quickly also, even though I live on the east coast and they are in Hawaii. Their acrylics are pretty cheap also. I just wish they had more of a selection of items.

Top Bottom