What's next for next year?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

There are still many areas I need to work on. I'm still not satisfied with my CA finish. Just need to practice. and practice. My major area I want to increase my skills is segmentation. I done a total of 3 pens which no one needs to see. I built a jig and the jig fall and broke about Nov. so I need to rebuild. This time plywood and no MDF. I really want to do the more difficult ones but understanding the elements of the designs and start working on simple patterns is the better avenue.

Will be keep tabs on "Skiprat" his pens are just about the best thing from Grandmothers apple pie.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
There are still many areas I need to work on. I'm still not satisfied with my CA finish. Just need to practice. and practice. My major area I want to increase my skills is segmentation. I done a total of 3 pens which no one needs to see. I built a jig and the jig fall and broke about Nov. so I need to rebuild. This time plywood and no MDF. I really want to do the more difficult ones but understanding the elements of the designs and start working on simple patterns is the better avenue.

Will be keep tabs on "Skiprat" his pens are just about the best thing from Grandmothers apple pie.

Bill, "Skippy's" pens do NOT go well with ice cream! :biggrin:

I want to work on finding people who will pay big money for my pens! :rolleyes::wink:

I want to work on my segmenting also, but more towards peppermills and bowls than pens.. also want to improve my bowl turning. I like doing pens and they are a relatively good seller, but I'm wanting to expand my repertoire of turnings - so to speak.

bitshird

I want to build another shop, and try turning bowls, I've done a few flattened round pieces of wood with recesses in the middle,They might qualify as coasters, if you use your imagination.

intillzah

I just want to keep improving my skills and growing in this hobby. I want to get a website set up too, And I need to get my shop organized, I'm tired of not finding anything out there.

Top Bottom