What's new and what've I missed?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Armacielli

I haven't turned anything since Christmas-ish, and I haven't been lurking around here either(spending that time to reasearch how to and plan a bass guitar build). So, highlight the biggest developments in the world of pen turning for me: praised new kits, techniques, or extremely creative developments perhaps. Just... what's new?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Ah nothing new. We were waiting for you to get back.:) We did have a few members get rich from some lotteries of some sort and they are going to take us all out for a beer. You can read about it in the casual conversation forum.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
We actually shut down the forum just after Christmas when you stopped posting, and just opened it up yesterday, so you haven't missed anything! :biggrin:

(Same answer I give students when they asked 'did I miss anything' after being gone for a week)

chriselle

I haven't turned anything since Christmas-ish, and I haven't been lurking around here either(spending that time to reasearch how to and plan a bass guitar build). So, highlight the biggest developments in the world of pen turning for me: praised new kits, techniques, or extremely creative developments perhaps. Just... what's new?

No way! You snooze.....you lose.:wink:

Top Bottom