What's been your experience.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MatthewZS

.... with CSUSA? I ordered a couple of FP kits, one of which had a damaged part. I've contacted them a number of times now about it and gotten nowhere. Anyone else dealt with their support?

Thansk.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Robert Gill

All of my dealings have been first rate. I have had one bad transmission. Got them on the phone and got three shipping at NC with my order.

KenV

My experience continues to be outstanding -- all issues are resolved and some are resolved before they become issues. They have been patient in making my errors come out correct (like ordering the wrong size by not paying enough attention to the details).

dhallnc

I bought 15 assorted slimline kits from them. I have used about 7 so far and none of the refills write.

I did not contact them, I used upgraded refills instead.

Texatdurango

.... with CSUSA? I ordered a couple of FP kits, one of which had a damaged part. I've contacted them a number of times now about it and gotten nowhere. Anyone else dealt with their support?

Thansk.

I'm finding this hard to believe but I guess there is a first time for everything!

Unlike other vendors who have good days and bad days, you are going to be hard pressed to find anyone who has had unsatisfactory dealings with Craft Supply.

I have placed dozens and dozens of orders totalling thousands of dollars worth of pen making supplies from Craft Supply over the past several years and have had the occasional problem with a missing or damaged piece but I NEVER had a problem of any sort where a simple phone call to a courteous assistant cleared up the problem.

All it takes is one phone call to have replacement parts on their way, usually with no questions asked.

Just curious, did you call them and explain the situation or just fire off an email? And if you called, how did the conversations go?

lorbay

They have been real good with me, and replaced parts with no fuss, and in Canada to boot. I wonder if spending 5k a year there has anything to do with it. LOL

Lin.

zig613

Thansk.

I have ordered from them numerous times over the past 3 years and any issues I ever had were resolved with a simple phone call. Replacement part shipped out that day and for free. I have had nothing but excellent service from them.

Wade

Rob73

I haven't had any issues with orders, other then sometimes I'll order some wood and get a phone call they are out of stock.

MatthewZS

Hey Matt,
Either give me a call or email me so we can get you taken care of... 1-800-551-8876 ext 116 or sgubler@woodturnerscatalog.com

I was thinking of picking up the phone again today so I appreciate this. And to be fair I've always had good experiences too so I figured it was due to the horid weather plaguing the country or some such. I'm not too worried, They'll continue to get my business and my respect as a good company. I was just a bit perplexed in this case.

Last edited:

MatthewZS

Disregard !!!!

Ok, I feel like a REAL lout here. It wasn't CSUSA that I ordered from it was Pennstateind. It was PSI that I've tried contacting, I've checked my various logs and sent emails...... When I was putting together this post I just go CSUSA in my head when they have been nothing but awesome.

76winger

I'm just as perplexed about PSI, I've never had any problems with them either. Only one issue in two years of dealing with them and they fixed it right away.

nava1uni

Call them. They are very slow if you use email, but will fix anything if you talk to them over the phone. Even if the fault was mine, they fixed it quickly.

MatthewZS

Ok .... update... and first off again my sincere apologies for CSUSA for using the wrong name. CSUSA has always been fantastic. As generally speaking has been PSI. I had emailed PSI, but I picked up the phone today and called and they again where fantastic. The rep was very helpful and nice. My part is on the way, all is well!

My real issue arose I think from the fact I didn't call, I just emailed. It's because I hate phones. No, I detest phones. No, I loathe phones with a flaming pink and purple passion.

So in summary thank you to both CSUSA and PSI for the continued awesome and for putting up with me and NOT calling the Courtesy Ninjas on me. You're great!!

Top Bottom