What to use?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DozerMite

Banned
What does everybody use to square the blank on the wall street II. My pen mill doesn't fit. These are the first I've done. Any help would be great.TIA.;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paul in OKC

If your shaft on your mill is for slim lines/7mm style pens, you can use a scrap piece of something, drill it for a 7mm tube, then turn it to fit the id of the pen you are doing.

Brewmeister35

If you have the deluxe barrel trimmer with the extra shafts and a 10 mm tube (cigar or lower barrel from baron or navigator), you can slide the tube from the baron in the wallstreet (sierra) and use the larger shaft inside of that. It's not a perfect fit but it's very close.

DozerMite

Banned
I do have the trimmer kit with the 4 shafts, however I don't have the cigar or baron tubes. I guess I'll have to make a much needed trip to WC. At least That's the story to tell the better half.[:D]
Thanks for the tips!

TAld

WOW WOW WOW [:p] [:p] [:p] Dozer no need to make any trips anywhere I will custom make all your inserts, I will clean your shop for one year no make it 3 years if you will just give me that car. Sure would like to see a full size shoot of that and a little info. I apoligize for inserting this comment but could'nt help it. I refer to the car on his bio page. WOW

DozerMite

Banned
Sorry TAld, it isn't my car to give away, even though I think I would come out ahead on the deal.[;)]You haven't seen my shop.
All I do is take pictures of it and do the work on it.
I can send you more info. on it if you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom