What to turn next

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Alzey

I am looking for advice on what pens kits to start turning next. I have only turned slims, roadsters, and Euros all with 7mm tubes. I am try to decide on what kits to go to next. I am looking for affordable kits that are in the $3-$8 range. I'm not ready start shelling out $10+ a kit for me to play with.

I will still continue to turn slims for Stylus pens and for Freedom Pens. Just looking for options on to try next that has a good chance of selling.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

There is always the Gatsby pen...or maybe some Cigars?

Too many options in that price range...but that's a good thing!

Scott (can always change your mind) B

Mason Kuettel

I really like the single tube pens, maybe because the look or maybe the fact that its only one tube to finish! Sierra style, carbara,etc. Several options in that price range.

BSea

Sierra's are easy, Cigars are a bit more of a challenge, and look like a higher priced pen when finished IMHO. Plus I like the double turning transmission on cigars. Then there is the Jr. Gent I. Those come from several vendors in the $5 range.

butchf18a

Another vote for the Sierra or clone equivilent. Another two part pen that looks good, and simple progression in challenge from what you are currently turning, and they sell well, is the Berea European Style Round Top double twist pen. If you would like advice on the center band, let me know.

Top Bottom