What is the same as Sierra?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joemac8

I have some lazer kits that call for Sierra pen kits. Are there other kits by a different name that would fit?

In other words, what kits are the same as Sierra kits?

TIA, Joe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Why limit yourself to the Sierra kit or it's clones? I got a bunch of lasered kits from Constant that were made to fit the Sierra. Remember that even though they are similar, there are often different ID and OD measurements:wink: for the various styles
I really don't like the Sierra at all, so only one ( out of ten ) actually went on a Sierra.
Either turn a dowel and redrill to the new chosen smaller pen or if you can, simply bore it out to fit he new bigger pen kit.

Here are three identical Sierra Laser kits.:biggrin: Go Bokke!!!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• Springbok1.jpg
    Springbok1.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Springbok2.jpg
    Springbok2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 154
Why limit yourself to the Sierra kit or it's clones? I got a bunch of lasered kits from Constant that were made to fit the Sierra. Remember that even though they are similar, there are often different ID and OD measurements:wink: for the various styles
I really don't like the Sierra at all, so only one ( out of ten ) actually went on a Sierra.
Either turn a dowel and redrill to the new chosen smaller pen or if you can, simply bore it out to fit he new bigger pen kit.

Here are three identical Sierra Laser kits.:biggrin: Go Bokke!!!!:biggrin:

What is the kit in the left?
Thank you

Top Bottom