What a realy like about the Designer pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I sell ,many of these. And while the double barrel takes longer (esp if TBC), and there's a tendon-like fit on the upper end of the lower barrel, you can actually make these quite "fat" for a 7mm pen. I like making a pen with some material on it. Even though I paint the tubes or blank, I find the Designer quite forgiving. Here's one that I just made with an Evergreen blank and gold finish. It's fatter than it is supposed to be, but I like it. It was sold for $35. Again, this somewhat underwhelming, but for an hours work and $8 in materials, I can buy more kits and blanks that I am likely to never use LOL.

Attachments

• Designer Gold Evergreen.jpg
    Designer Gold Evergreen.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 236
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

Haha we all probably have a bunch of blanks and kits that our families will be task to get rid of when our number is called but until then BUY, BUY, BUY!!! The pen is awesome I like the larger diameter. Makes the slimline or funline or what ever they want to call it a bit more showy.

TonyL

Thanks Ed. I like that fact that the hardware on the kit allows for a decent volume of material on top of the tube. I bet, I could get closer to $45 for it. I made two cigars, but many find them too fat. This I believe is a good compromise. I think I am going to make this my carry-along business pen.

Best,

Tony

Top Bottom