What is PSI smoking?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

I was looking at the new catalog they have out and I don't know if I have missed this before or what. But this statement made me choke on my tea.

Quote" Turners have struggled to turn actual shell casings into finished pens with mixed results- our kit solves this problem."

I personally thought we were doing just fine with "real" bullet casings. We should send them some pictures of the "real" bullet pens. :biggrin:

I do like the clip and wonder how well the click mechanism is.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

I just looked at their web site and it is not online yet. I wish I had a way to show you all the last page of the new catalog.

cozee

Believe it or not, there are many a pen turner out there that have heard of PSI but not IAP or any of the other pen turning boards, or at least not frequent them with any regularity. And just accounting for the ready to assemble casings I alone have sold in the last year, there are still many who frequent the boards that would still rather buy them RTA.

Woodlvr

I agree Tom I was surprised to see that statement also. Of course like Greg says I was only thinking of the IAP so to me it was not a relevant comment. What did you think of here new pen style? The Nouveau Sceptre? Looks nice but I think that it would take away from the blank, JMHO.

Last edited:

Sylvanite

...accounting for the ready to assemble casings I alone have sold in the last year...

Greg,

I wasn't aware that you sell prepared cases. Is that something you regularly do? I occasionally get requests for tubed cases, and usually refer them to Gary Max, but I'd be happy to point them to you as well.

Regards,
Eric

Top Bottom