What is the proper term

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ump416542

What is the proper term for the small threaded items used on the top of mini refills to adapt them to 7mm transmissions. I want to purchase them but do not know what to call, them to find a seller.:confused:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

According to the instruction sheets from PSI they are referred to as "refill guide" or "refill holder" depending upon which kit you look at. (credit card pen), (mini breast cancer kit), (lip stick pen), Teachers Pen),(Mini Key chain pen), (Clip on Pen Kit PKCLPEN).But there is a difference in these from kit to kit so you will have to be kit specific when you call PSI about purchasing any of the parts. Hope that helps.

SkewedUp

Please let us know if you find a supplier. I like the one that comes with the mini bolt action and hate the one that comes with the PSI mini bullet pen.

I called PSI to see if I could get the mini bolt version to put on the mini bullet pens and they would not/could not sell them to me. Nor would they put me in touch with anyone who would sell them. :mad:

In some cases you can justify buying a whole pen kit just for a single component (yes...I do that) but not at the cost of the mini bolt action pen kits!

SkewedUp

Thanks: I found them on e-bay under guides for mini refills. 10- for a total of $8.74

Thanks, but those are the ones I would like to replace. The ones I prefer are a yellow plastic version that comes with the PSI mini bolt action pens. They make it a lot easier to change the mini refill.

I'll keep looking too, but if anyone else finds some, please let me know.

Thanks.

Gord K.

Wood-n-Whimsies sells metal ones. Go to Pen Parts and scroll waaaaay down to Mini Refill Guides. I bought some about a year ago and I'm pretty sure that's where I got them.

Top Bottom