What kits can be made into 3 pcs sets?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello. A customer wants 2 sets of pens made with a fountain, a rollerball and a mechanical pencil. Can you give me names of kits that include these 3 styles, please?

Thank you in advance.

Ulises

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

cigar, euro and Americana if I recall correctly. The choices are not numerous because of the pencil. The Jr gent once had a ballpoint that could be converted to a pencil. Maybe the jr gent ballpoint is still available. Another is the El Grande which also has a ballpoint that can be converted to a pencil...if the ballpoint is still available. Good luck.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

yaroslaw

Actually, Schmidt pencil mech can be used with a little tweak with most "parker" ballpoints (CSUSA click is an exception), so it opens a lot - Atrax, Triton, Virage, JrGent, name it. Even Majestic, but with little more tweaking.
Actually, you modify pencil mech, not a pen (as proposed in a library) and it's just much easier. I've bought them from Exoticblanks.com, but I've seen other places that carries Schmidt pencil mech.

Actually, Schmidt pencil mech can be used with a little tweak with most "parker" ballpoints (CSUSA click is an exception), so it opens a lot - Atrax, Triton, Virage, JrGent, name it. Even Majestic, but with little more tweaking.
Actually, you modify pencil mech, not a pen (as proposed in a library) and it's just much easier. I've bought them from Exoticblanks.com, but I've seen other places that carries Schmidt pencil mech.

Yaroslaw: Can you give me a small tutorial on modifying the Schmidt pencil mech? If I can make an Atrax set it would be awesome, as that is exactly what my customer said he would prefer.
Thank you very much in advance.

Top Bottom