What Kit is this and where can I get a refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jaywood1207

I made this pen a few years ago and now the customer can't find a refill. I can not remember the name of the kit (not a zen as this has a screw cap) and have not found it after searching through several supplier sites and am wondering if any of the normal suppliers have refills for it. The writing on the refill is very difficult to read but it looks like Pentel. I have found the Pentel site and can order form there but would prefer to support the community if anybody sells these.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20150607_212812.jpg
    IMG_20150607_212812.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 380
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

Yep! It's an Electra. Takes a standard roller ball refill (eg Schmidt 888). I bought some of those kits (in fountain version) from Exotics a while back. Nice looking pens!

Cmiles1985

Good point Dan. I don't see an Electra anywhere in a single color. The Stretch is (only Black Ti or Gold Ti), but it and the Grand Torino have a different cap pattern. I'm going to keep searching some on the kit (I like it), but the refill should still be a standard roller ball.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I made this pen a few years ago and now the customer can't find a refill. I can not remember the name of the kit (not a zen as this has a screw cap) and have not found it after searching through several supplier sites and am wondering if any of the normal suppliers have refills for it. The writing on the refill is very difficult to read but it looks like Pentel. I have found the Pentel site and can order form there but would prefer to support the community if anybody sells these.
Thank you.
Stop by when you are in town, Jamie. I have a few cartridge refills hanging around.

Is that not a rollerball pen?

Another pen that is very similar to that one is the Lau Lau Stretch from Aaron in HI.

jaywood1207

Thanks for the responses. Feeling a little silly as WWW is my normal supplier and the first place I looked but missed it. The refill in the pen is not a Schmidt rollerball which also threw me off. I'm thinking now the customer put this refill in to replace the original.

Mack thanks for the offer but I have some Schmidt refills here if I can find them since the move. I'll still stop by next time I'm in town though for a quick visit if you are available.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks for the responses. Feeling a little silly as WWW is my normal supplier and the first place I looked but missed it. The refill in the pen is not a Schmidt rollerball which also threw me off. I'm thinking now the customer put this refill in to replace the original.

Mack thanks for the offer but I have some Schmidt refills here if I can find them since the move.
I'll still stop by next time I'm in town though for a quick visit if you are available.

Hi Jamie, I'm generally home. It would be great to see you, and Teddy says so as well!:biggrin:

jaywood1207

Mack thanks for the offer but I have some Schmidt refills here if I can find them since the move.
I'll still stop by next time I'm in town though for a quick visit if you are available.

and Teddy says so as well!:biggrin:

That just sealed the deal!!

Top Bottom