What is a good pencil kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

allenworsham

I have yet to do anything but pens, but my wife is asking for some pen/pencil sets to give as gifts as she is a teacher. I have sold a number of "Comfort Pens" that I got from PSI to teachers who love them and ask for more. I have also done a number of of Sierra/Gatsby pens as well.

As I have read some pretty negative things about some pencil mechanisms, what are some good ones out there? I would like to have some options as to both middle to higer end kits.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jhs494

Allen, just a suggestion but try a teachers pen if you haven't yet.
My wife also teaches and she loves it. There are many things your can do with it. Turn each end in a wood that is the color of the ink. Make custom CB's in the color of the wood that matches the color of the ink. I think I ordered kits from PSI but others carry them as well. Again, just a suggestion.

PenWorks

I just read this but can't recall where [:eek:)] Pencils (.05 & .07) make up 1% pen sales, while the sketch pencils are 3% of sales. ou might want to try the sketcher from CSU. I do well with them. They are 5.56 drop lead pencil.

hughbie

i had ordered a slimline pencil w/ beaded cb in chrome from AZ and made a special order pencil for a lady at work. it turned out perfectly....and the mechanism felt strong and not flimsy. check AZ and the model number of BHW-009
good luck

Top Bottom